Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Do You Have Something To Confess?

I confess...

...I might actually, physically die if I don't get to the West Coast this summer to visit Kailyn, Brooke and Jessi. Hoebag Hangout g-chat is the new best part of my day. Err day. Betches. 

...My internet creeping skills have been put to great use in the past week. 

...My anger has been rising slowly and silently inside and I'm having a hard time containing it this week. All my anger management techniques aren't working like they should but I can't afford to see my therapist until next month. It's a sticky situation. 

...I re-downloaded Tinder because I was super bored. And then I saw people I knew on it and was like oh yeah, that's why I deleted it. Bye. 

...I passive-aggressively crop dust the office when I'm angry and can't use my words.
 
...I feel less shitty about my life choices by listening to this anti-slut shaming podcast on the daily. 

...I'm not sure I ever want to get married. Or have babies of my own. But I really want to be an aunt. 

...But at the same time I think I've met my future husband. But I don't want him to be my actual husband. Or even my boyfriend. But I just feel if I were to ever change my mind, he'd make a great husband. Manfriend. Whatever. 

...My new music obsession is London Grammar and they should be yours as well. Here's my favorite song. 



...I will be attending the Juno Awards on Sunday and I'm SO excited. I love music. I love Canada. I love Canadian Music. I'M SO EXCITED TO BE THERE. For a little treat, this playlist is ALL Manitoba music which just proves my point that my city is so fricken talented. Also, my boys Take Me To The Pilot are on there, so BOOM. 


13 comments

  1. I was having a great time here and then you brought up the crop dust. I lost it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK YOU BLOGGER FOR EATING MY COMMENT!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!

    how did you score tix to the junos??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crop dusting? Dead.
    Also we don't trust Tinder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being an Aunt is the BEST... no doubt about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What! You're going to the Junos? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Canadian music! and crop-dusting? You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't go to the actual awards show but I went to a bunch of pre-Juno festivities when they were in St.John's a few years back and it was so much fun! I also really want to be an aunt…but I do not want my brother to have babies any time in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous you're attending the junos!!! I went once when I was like 11. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. JUNOS! Gosh, I wish I could go! I'm volunteering at the Pyramid, but us volunteers aren't given any free tickets or anything.. not even for the venue we're working at. Boo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. the level of your passive aggressiveness will never cease to amaze me. crop dust and walk away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure I want kids of my own either. I'm more on the NO side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...I passive-aggressively crop dust the office when I'm angry and can't use my words.

    This is the best thing I've read all day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. passive aggressive crop dusting? you fucking would. but count me in.

    ReplyDelete