Friday, March 14, 2014

All Of Me

Did this week drag by for anyone else? I just felt like it would never end. The good news is this week I discovered the man god who is Derran Day. I have such a lady boner for mulatto men. They are maybe the sexiest men on earth. Shemar Moore anyone? That's what I thought. Anyway, he covered All Of Me by John Legend so it can't get much more perfect than that.

I'm just going to leave this video here for your viewing pleasure this weekend. It's pretty much baby making music so you're welcome. As always linking up with Whitney


13 comments

  1. Great song!! Now I'm going to look up more of Derran Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now all i want to do is watch criminal mind and listen to derran day all day long, but i can't do that at the same time! my life is so hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we talk about your impeccable use of lady boner? And I agree. This and HE is beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome song :D he sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you said my favorite word: boner. i have a boner for white guys. so i married one. boner errday! LOL

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that song! I mean could you imagine someone singing that to you?? swoon....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need him in my life a little more. Is he wearing eye liner?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG SHEMAR. I love Shemar Moore too baby girl!
    Also, I'm trying to convince my fiance to let us have this song as our first dance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shemar Moore was at a club in Toronto that my friend was bouncing at. Shemar Moore apparently made out with any girl who went to the VIP section to see him. Herpes anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This week actually FLEW for me!
    I'm already obsessed with that song... John Legend is PHENOMENAL! And this guy... wow... hot all around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. Is he available to sing me to sleep? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love this song.. and he does a great cover of it!

    ReplyDelete