Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Body Hates Me

Today marks day two of Melissa being in bed sick. I'm really not sure if it's the flu or not. All I know is it sucks the big one. I can totally blame it on Courtney because I was at her house on Saturday and all of us have the same thing. Her, Jason, Ashley and myself. So at least I'm not suffering alone. Although Courtney apparently got better after yesterday so she can S my D. For this reason, I can't write. I have zero brain power. So instead, here's a photo dump of my weekend. SEE YOU TOMORROW MAYBE. 






















The Rachael Way


8 comments

  1. booo to being sick! hope you feel better soon.

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better sug. sending positive vibes and chicken noodle soup and hot tea your way

    Come join the hop and tell us how you and your significant other met. How you met your boyfriend, husband, fiance etc. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2014/02/love-story-link-ups-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! Oh, and don't pass it on to me. Ktnx.

    Did you draw the horse? Someone needs to teach me how to draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck to being sick...Like everyone at my work has something and I feel like I'm going to be next. Hopefully working with small children for years and years has given me a strong immune system that will fight whatever germs they're exposing me to.
    Feel better soon & thanks for linking up with Rachael and I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your friend can definitely S a D if she is better and you're not! get well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being sick stinks. Hope it all goes away soon.

    I'm impressed with that horse picture. I can barely draw a stick person properly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVERYONE has been getting SO sick this year. Seriously, unless you live in a damn bubble, you're gonna get sick. :/ Yuck. Hope it at least goes away quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, being sick is the worst. Hope you feel better soon ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete