Monday, February 24, 2014

So Fresh & So Clean

I'm not even going to try and lie: getting free stuff is one of my favorite things about being a blogger. Right behind all the friends I have and will continue to make. I love being able to share my favorite products with all of you! So when I was selected for the Mystery Brand Box from Influenster, I was pumped to say the least. 



One of the other reasons I love getting to try products through Influenster is that I love getting mail. Mail that isn't bills. I miss snail mail. Who wants to be pen pals!? This is not a drill, I'm totally serious. Okay going way off topic. Anyway, so the day this arrived, it was like Christmas all over again!


So I got to blind test a L'Oreal product and try and guess what it was. I used it for a couple days and immediately loved it. I thought for sure it was a higher end brand, so my guess was L'Oreal Paris. My split ends were starting to heal, my hair was beyond soft and my god the SMELL! Heaven in a bottle. At first it reminded me of Banana Medicine. You know when you're little and you're sick and the doctor gives you the most delicious banana medicine and you want to stay sick so you can have it every single day? Yeah it smelled like that. 


Shiny hair for the win!! that seriously never happens. So anyway, I was pretty convinced it was a high end product. Well shoot me in the kneecaps cause I was oh so wrong. I got an even bigger box in the mail a week later, which just made me super excited to open, and lo and behold: Garnier Fructis. Say whaaaat!? 


I used Garnier Fructis years ago and I honestly wasn't a fan and never used it again. Something has definitely changed because I have fallen in love with this product. It smells better, it doesn't make my hair greasy like it used to and it's actually fixing my damaged hair. Who would have thought? Not I. I seriously recommend the Damage Eraser line. Especially the serum for split ends. It is working like a charm. So excuse me while I go have a moment with my new shampoo...








"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

10 comments

  1. I still need to do my follow up "reveal" post. But, seriously, it does smell SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for the invite <3<3<3 I love snail mails too

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know if it is sulfate free?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang how'd you manage all of this esp if it is from influester?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of all you canadians! I want a mystery box!

    I also really need to do my influenster post.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard great things about this from another blogger, too! I may have to go out and get me some... I'm always on the search for my holy grail shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite is the splits end serum... I can't imagine living without it now!
    (don't you just hate it when you find a product you're instantly attached to?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had tried Garnier a while ago and wasn't thrilled. It always weighed my hair down. I'm glad theyre revamping the line. I need to try some of that damage stuff. Working in a gym is not hair friendly.

    Ps. Pen pal!? totally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pretty awesome. I would love to get that stuff!

    ReplyDelete