Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Call Me Rachael Ray

I've been on a real cooking kick lately. If you go to my Pinterest you'll see a heck of a lot of recipes. Let me just tell you now I've actually tried most of them. I have found some of my new favorite meals as of late and I wanted to share my Top 5 with you all today! I have made all of these in the last two weeks or so and they've been a huge hit (granted my only audience was myself but shhh!)























I've been on a major pinning spree lately. Go follow me on Pinterest to see what else I've been up to.



9 comments

  1. I feel like I need to get on Pintrest now. I wonder if that first recipe would work on little grape tomatoes, if it would be pointless since grape tomatoes are so small..

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinterest is a HUGE time suck; i only go on it if i need something like when i want to make christmas cards and need to steal ideas :D

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made those tomatoes when I was at KU and all the guys in the guy scholarship hall next to us were like, "Dude, how are you not married? *stuffs face full of tomatoes*"

    Ps. You never e-mailed me back yesterday. I see how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for something to make with the spaghetti squash on our counter...so, thank you!! That tomato recipe looks delicious too!! Now I'm hungry! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. it all looks so yummy. pinterest is the best, isnt it.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/read-all-about-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following now, and can you make me some foods tonight? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo these look great, especially the first one! Looks pretty easy too

    ReplyDelete
  8. that spaghetti squash au gratin sounds bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to make that spaghetti squash au gratin!!

    ReplyDelete