Friday, February 7, 2014

A Minor Announcement of Sorts

In September I did something that I referred to as Relationship Week. It was a pretty big success. And I keep getting questions on when I will do that again and post ideas. So what better week to do this than next! Valentine's Day is next Friday, therefore I dub next week "Relationship Week Vol. 2".
Things will be different this time around because I won't be alone! Look for some special guests on the blog next week.  

Speaking of special guests...


On Valentine's Day Fallon & I will be responding to questions from our readers! Since we're single, it's not like we have anything better to do. *Badum cha* (those were drums).

So feel free to comment or send me an e-mail with your questions and we will answer them next Friday. It's no secret that Fal & I are hot messes when it comes to dating. We also have no shame and will probably answer any question posed. This should be a shit show. In the best way possible. 

That's all I have for you today. I'm going to leave you with two things music related today for Back That Azz Up with Whitney. The first is Michael Kiwanuka cause I'm officialy in love with his voice.


Bones by Michael Kiwanuka on Grooveshark


The second is this incredible mashup that has been blessing my ears with sweet, sweet sounds all thanks to miss Brooke Lyn



12 comments

  1. i have one: what is your #1 dating deal breaker?

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about, can you still love an ex but not be "in-love" with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever offer to pay for your meal on the first date?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's one thing you would do for your significant other to show them you care and love them without spending any money such as going out for lunch or etc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's the craziest thing that you have done to get a that someone's attention?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Where do you imagine meeting your dream guy? I always imagined in a book store or the wine aisle a our Trader Joes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's the worst date you've ever been on? Those are always fun to hear about! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. But no really, that mash up. I die

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa baby girl... you seem like you're at a place where you're confident being single.
    What's been some things that have helped you get there?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cant wait to read all of the new posts :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do I muster up enough courage to talk to the guy I like?

    Sydney
    Everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete