Thursday, January 30, 2014

I've been staring at the blinking cursor for a good 2 hours. I know what I want to say. I just don't know how to say it. And that's the most frustrating part of all. My brain is going about a mile a minute and I have a bajillion feelings racing through me right now, yet I can't put any of it into words. 

Sad, angry, doubtful, neglected, pissy, elated, hopeful, dark. How can I possibly jump from one to the other, minute to minute? Fuck you brain. Just a big fuck you today. 





6 comments

  1. Yep, today fucking sucks. We really are the same person. We have the same bad days. I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've felt the same today too. sat down to write but then didn't. so no more blogging for me until next week!

    hope you're ok though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just write all of the thoughts. blog what you want, keep the rest for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Brooke, she's a smart lady. Write it all down and vent. It's magical. I felt the same way today and tried to put it into words the best way that I could. Hope it helps you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Fal.
    Today (really, tonight) sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope today (Friday) is a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete