Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Brain Not Functioning

Happy Tuesday! I was absent from bloglandia yesterday due to the flu. YUCK. The worst part? I was feeling better by the afternoon and totally thought I was over it but then surprise! Woke up this morning and it was not gone. Apparently it's a tricky little sob. But I came into work anyway like the good little worker bee I am. For this reason, I have zero brain capacity to come up with a post that has any real value. I will totally understand if you want to leave now. In fact I'll give you some time to peace out before the randomness begins. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If you're still here thank you. Means a lot to me. My aching mind and body are grateful you care enough to stick with me through today's madness. So as I said, zero brain function so I'm just going to list off some random things that have been going on in my life. Or going through my head. Or whatever, we'll see where this goes. 

1. Having someone deliver you soup when you're sick is the best.

2. Apparently, to make my parents care about me being sick, all I had to do was move out. I'm about to be swimming in homemade muffins, 7-Up for my tummy and they texted/called me all day yesterday. #winning

3. Oh yeah I moved out. I'm house sitting for 3 months and from there Anna and I will be getting our apartment so.. I'm an adult now I guess. 

4. Know what's not so great? This: "So... I read your blog". KILL ME NOW. I now know how Fal, Rachel and Rachael felt. 

5. I want to give a shout out to Kalyn and Danae for providing me with a male approved Mexican meal. I will obviously let you all know how well it tuns out on Thursday morning. 

Five seems like a good place to stop. I'm just going to leave you with some random e-cards that I feel speak to my soul lately. And with that, I will see you tomorrow with hopefully more than what I provided today. GOOD DAY!






 photo signature_zps08dec786.png

7 comments

  1. Seriously guys reading our blogs like lol life. TEAM DUDE ok that made no sense hopefully you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flu is literally THE worst.
    Soup delivery fairy is my favorite human in your life right now. Minus me. Obvi, I love me.
    I want muffins. OH WAIT I CAN'T BECAUSE I HATE MYSELF AND DON'T ALLOW MYSELF TO HAVE SUGAR UNTIL THE 23RD LOL MY LIFE
    I'm coming to move in with you guys. SURPRISE! JK. South Carolina here I come. COME TO ME

    And most of all....I love you!

    xo fal | falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuck; the flu!! i hope you feel better soon. everyone was sick over the holidays so we hibernated inside our house to avoid getting germs!

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get a flu shot this year? The only time I ever got the flu shot, I got the flu! So, I haven't gotten one since, but everyone I know is getting sick! Yuck. I hope you feel better soon!

    Yay for moving out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh i hope you feel better. the flu really is the worst. alllllllso, more importantly man approved mexican food. i hope there are good stories friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you to get your own place it's going to be MAGICAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! Having anyone IRL read my blog freaks me out. So far, as far as I know, no one has thankfully. I'm looking to become an adult this year as well. I'm just waiting for an apartment to open up at the complex I've picked. The waiting game sucks but I just have to remember that this means more time to save money!

    ReplyDelete