Friday, December 6, 2013

Mix It Up

This year was a pretty great year for music. I mean it brought the return of the ever sexy Robin Thicke, our favorite bitch B Spears killed it with a new track, and big things are happening for EDM. It also was host to the T-Swizzle/Ed Sheeran tour which further solidified my immense crush on that beautiful British ginger. And who can forget the Harlem Shake craze? 

Miley swung on a wrecking ball naked, Pharrell magically reappeared, Lorde graced us all with her presence, Folk music hit it main stream (I'm looking at you Mumford & Passenger) and Justin Timberlake's 20/20 experience redefined this summer's music scene. And of course... The Fox. Maybe the greatest thing to come out of Norway ever. It's hard to believe that was all this year.

But none of that means as much to me as the return of Fall Out Boy and their kick ass new album. 



Anyway, here's the first of what I assume will be many 2013 mashups. 




Happy Friday Loves! Back your azzes up with Whitney and have a great weekend. 




 photo signature_zps08dec786.png

6 comments

  1. first time listening thanks for helping this lazy bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this just makes me bounce around in my office cube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love it! Mashups are one of the best parts of a year ending.

    ReplyDelete