Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm Really Stupid

Bonjour.

How is everyone feeling on this beautiful Monday? And by beautiful I mean fracking COLD. It is -41C with the windchill this morning in Winnipeg. I also forgot to get gas over the weekend so at 8 am I was standing outside pumping my gas and feeling as cold as my liquid nitrogen heart.



I'm in a mood today people. A mood indeed. Have you ever done something so stupid that you absolutely cannot take back and you regret it so hard? You know, like say mailing a letter while drunk and then realizing there's nothing, and I mean nothing, you can do about it, short of breaking a federal law? No? Just me?



COOL. Can I also add that I mailed said letter on Friday which means I had ALL weekend to agonize over it since post isn't picked up until this morning. Don't drink and write my friends. Do not drink and write...

I'm just going to spend the rest of this morning hiding under my desk in shame. I just pray you all had a better weekend than I did, so I'll be trolling Sami's linkup to live through all of you. Aside from the letter incident I didn't leave my house except to buy food to eat my feelings while watching copious amounts of Christmas movies. So yeah. Kill me please.

 photo signature_zps08dec786.png

9 comments

  1. WHY ARE WE DUMB. I sadly do not have the answer but I'm glad we resorted to copious amounts of alchy-poo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! maybe the letter wasn't that bad? you can always pretend it was a joke and tell the person to lighten up when he/she gets it?

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. been there, done that, at least 15 times (not an exaggeration). in the moment you're all "YES I NEED TO GET THESE FEELINGS OUT AND THEY NEED TO HEAR IT"...after sending it my though process goes something like "wait, did I write that? yeah - yea h I did, and didn't I tell them I didn't think that a week ago, crap, now what do I say...it's in writing...forever....crap, i'm dead. I won't leave my house".
    :)
    but at least you had food and Christmas movies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just posted about some really terrible life decisions - a dark phase if you will.
    I don't think I've ever actually written and mailed a letter by accident - that's like way time consuming. You must've been in the zone. Look on the bright side, if Canadian post is anything like the USPS there's a good chance it'll never make it to it's final destination? :/ Maybe?

    LittleBirdBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's HOW cold in Winnipeg right now?! Holy crap. And I was complaining about Toronto. Geeze.

    Oh man, sorry to hear about the letter. Hopefully the person you sent it to will be understanding and ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I'd break federal law and be at said mailbox to intercept my drunken letter. Some things are worse than federal prison right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't know what -41C is. HOW DO YOU CONVERT THAT SHIT?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure how to convert Celsius but it sounds awfully cold!

    I'm having a weekend recap linkup on my blog:

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete