Friday, December 20, 2013

Bonnie & Clyde

Did anyone happen to catch Bonnie & Clyde last week? History, A&E, and Lifetime aired a 3 part special on the notorious criminal couple. I sat my tush on the couch last night to watch the first two parts and I was absolutely captivated. I've always had a bit of a love for those two. There's just something so intoxicating about a ride or die kind of love like that. 


I have always believed I was born in the wrong decade. Nothing would make me happier than to wake up smack dab in he middle of the public enemy era. John Dillinger anyone? No? I'm weird. I'm aware. #sorrynotsorry.

Back to Bonnie & Clyde though. While the miniseries is phenom, obviously it's not technically historically accurate. It wouldn't make for good T.V. if it stuck too close to actual events amirite? Regardless, Emile Hirsch is completely swoon worthy as Clyde Barrow. Marry me please. And is it just me or did they just have better style back then? Gimme all the men in suits over here please. 

They went out in a blaze of glory bullets at about the age I am now. An epic ending to an epic crime spree. I highly recommend you watch the miniseries. I'll be racing home after work to watch the conclusion on my pvr. 

So in sticking with the theme of epic romances, we'll transition right into the '03 Bonnie and Clyde, Hov and B. The Queen dropped a new album like a boss and I have had it on repeat for the last week at work. This video makes me wish for a love like theirs over and over and over and... well you get the point. 






Happy Friday you beauts and catch ya here on Monday!



 photo signature_zps08dec786.png

5 comments

  1. I CAN'T HANDLE THE QUEEEEEEEN.
    And Bonnie. That bish. Work. It.

    xo fal | falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh i have it DVR'd! i can't wait to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have it on my PVR. can't wait to watch it!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed that one, I'm going to have to look it up on demand!

    ReplyDelete