Friday, November 8, 2013

You're in the car, at your desk, getting ready for a night out, etc. A song comes on that just instantly makes you feel sexy and badass. Is that just me? No one else? Whatever. I'll rock it. I don't know what it is but there are just certain songs that come on that have me instantly walking with swag thinking I'm one hot tamale. Even if I'm wearing a onesie. I will literally feel like the sexiest woman on planet earth and my hips start swaying side to side when I walk, my neck stretches out and I got my model swag on. #YOLOSWAG2013

Anyway, it's a thing that happens to me and I don't care. Play any of the following songs and I immediately start practicing my smoldering eye. 









Now get your dance on party people, it's a long weekend! See ya Tuesday ;)




8 comments

  1. We both would feature Work Bitch today.
    Soulmates I tell you. SOUL.MATES.

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get you! Just.. not with MIA. I'm down with the other songs though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hey sexy. 90s R&B does the same thing for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ALL of these songs- especially MIA! I was so sad I missed her in concert last week- oh well, next time! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to download some of these songs haha. I immediately started dancing after playing Bad Girls. I will dance in front of the mirror wearing sweatpants and a transformers shirt if it's the right song :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE bad girls. glad we're on the same page. Mean it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been listening to Britney on REPEAT for the last week.

    ReplyDelete