Thursday, November 14, 2013

What Would I Say


I am aware I already made a post for today but it's my blog and I'll do what I want to. 

So shout out to Helene for bringing this to my attention. There's a status generator that trolls through your Facebook's dirty past to come up with a status for you. Obviously I tried it. And obviously it was hilarious but also made me question everything I've ever put on the internet.

Here are the Top Ten Things I Would Say:

1. I'm having a Jersey Shore themed birthday.
2. The ABCs of my death
3. Ridin up when they need to binge. I'm not an hour.
4. Whatever you say Stove;
5. Office Life haha
6. it was a kodak moment...
7. I just subscribed to like you
8. Everybody loves me, babies, dogs, ya know, but I'll just eat corndogs every time.
9. I'm a little tipsy
10. cold showers + hot sauce?




#icanteven


 photo signature_zps08dec786.png

4 comments