Monday, November 25, 2013

Penis Cakes and Blogs

Monday you cruel mistress...

I had an extra hard time getting up this morning because I had such a wonderful, relaxing weekend. So naturally I decided that meant I deserved Starbucks on the way to work. I'm just so good to myself. Honestly, best relationship I've ever been in. I'm so thoughtful and generous to myself.

Anyway, my weekend started off with a much needed gathering at Jenn's apartment with Andrea and Alex. My mother reads this so I can't tell you why they made me this cake but I kind of hope that some of you figure it out. Andrea made us all wear black because we were in "mourning" for me. Also, we drank lots of wine, took some shots and ate a delicious veggie tray that Jenn prepared. My friends are the tits you guys. Love em.

in case you can't read it, it says "sorry for your loss"




SIDE NOTE: Speaking of my friends, I would really appreciate it if you could all go show some love for my dear friend Alex because I spent all afternoon Sunday getting her blog up and running. It's actually the best being able to share this with someone in my real life (not that I don't love my blog besties) but it's just really nice to have someone I see on the reg that will now understand what I'm talking about. Plus, I get to help her design it. And spend some extra time with her. So it's an all around great situation. Her first post is pretty hilarious and it revolves around Christmas shoppers. UGH. We can all agree the majority of them are the worst. So clicky clicky and go say hi!





Okay, moving on. After I had a few shots in me I was feeling pretty rowdy. And ever since then all I want to do is go out and dirty dance. So girls, we need a night out. STAT.

Saturday I went to visit Courtney out in B-town and witnessed Brooklyn WALKING. WALKING PEOPLE. I cannot even express the amount of emotions going through me when her face lit up and she started scampering towards me. She's not even my baby and I felt like a proud mama. Courtney and Jason might be my new favorite people to hang out with on a Saturday as well because they made homemade chicken fingers and that's clearly the key to my heart. And then Courtney topped it off by giving me a bottle of her homemade red wine. Hi yeah, I knew we were friends for a reason.

"hi my name is cute"

After Beausejour I went home and fell asleep at 7 pm.. and didn't wake up until 10 a.m. on Sunday. So basically I'm a sloth. 

Sunday I was a lazy bumpkin and then went to soccer. I also managed to squeeze in some Netflix. So i will tell you that you should watch The Lodger and you should not watch Elsewhere or House Hunting because they were pure garbage. I feel like I've been playing Russian Roulette with Netflix lately. But at the same time I don't care because it's the best and longest commitment I've ever made. 

Oh and one last thing. I was browsing the Tinder of course and lo and behold this pops up!


Silly app, you're not supposed to match me with my friends. But look at Dylan, he's a fox so obviously I swiped right. 

Ladies, he's single ;) 

(LOL sorry Dylan, had to). 

How was your weekend? Get up to anything more exciting than I did?



Sami's Shenanigans


 photo signature_zps08dec786.png

9 comments

  1. LOL getting your friends on tind aka no go. YAY for real life blog friends it rocks basically cuz then you feel really smart when you help them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends really are the bomb diggity! Seriously, awesome cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That. Cake. #Yes
    Also, HEY DYLAN HEYYYYY.

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha penis and cake, two of my favorite things! :D i already follow alex. i think she led me to you!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

  5. I just found your blog!
    I am now following. I look forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want that cake. want it in my mouth now. i mean.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... this cake. Not necessary anymore. Sorry, too far?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha the cake it funny. I love tinder! I'm married and was married before the beginning of tinder but my single friends have it and I like to play for them. We live in a small town so almost all of the matches are friends are at least acquaintances. I think it's hilarious.
    New follower - { Rapsy Wit }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cake is funny not it funny. I speak english.

      Delete