Monday, November 4, 2013

NOT A REGULAR MONDAY

Today's post is brought to you by the color red.

As in anger. 

Today's main emotion is crippling frustration demonstrated through snarky remarks, tears of increasing hatred and balled up fists which are itching to make contact with human flesh.










LKHFSJHGJKADHOAHFOJAHGFKJF


Come back tomorrow and maybe I'll have calmed down. The bottle of wine tonight should help. fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml


ANY ARGUMENTS PEOPLE MAKE TODAY ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY HATE MONDAYS ARE INVALID BECAUSE I CRIED AT MY DESK AND THAT BEATS EVERYTHING CRAPPY YOU EXPERIENCED TODAY. 





4 comments

  1. Wine wine wine wine wine it up! Feel better heres to a happier tuesday *Chugs bottle*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wine and more wine lady!!!! and maybe throw something. that always makes me feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY I LOVE YOU AND I WISH I COULD AFFORD TO DRIVE TO CANADA.
    WILL THEY LET ME ACROSS THE BORDER WITH WINE?
    OR WILL THEY EVEN ALLOW ME ACROSS THE BORDER?
    #INTERNATIONALBFFPROBZ

    xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's going on? Are you okay!?!? I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete