Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday I'm In Love

The one place I really let go and let the music get me is in my car. You are 100% guaranteed to see me rockin' out on my commute and more than once a drive I look like JGL below.


I know for a fact that I am not the only person in traffic jamming out so why should I be embarrassed when I get caught? 

My new goal for the next week is to make extended eye contact with every person who catches me mid-jam. I especially look forward to the moment I get caught by someone I know in my neighborhood and I stare into their soul. It should make for a good story. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is special. Because today, my friends, I'm going to introduce you to my bloggy BFF. Fallon and I clicked instantly. 800 miles away and this girl is basically my soulmate. We are the SAME person. I love her to bits and pieces and want all of you to know her. So I asked her some questions. Everyone, meet Fal Finds Happiness!



1. Why did you start blogging?
In August I was struggling with who I was/where I was going/the beginning of depression. I needed an outlet and I found it. I couldn't imagine life without it now.

2. What's your favorite part about blogging?
The freedom to just write without any expectations. I don't have that many followers so I don't feel pressured to come up with these super amazing blog posts. I just write how I feel. And it's kind of awesome. Plus, I've met some seriously wicked awesome people...Rachael from Pretty in Pink and that one bitch, Melissa from Making Melissa. Oh wait...that's you. ;)

3. Share some of your favorite blog posts with us.
Mean Girls Owns My Life // (obviously she wrote about Mean Girls. Cause I did. And we're the same person.)

4. What is one thing about yourself you want/need people to know?
I'm filterless and don't plan on apologizing for it ... ever. (See: same. person.)

5. What's the best part of Kansas City?
The Plaza in Kansas City, Missouri. There's just something so elegant about that place. Plus, during Christmas it's lit up so beautifully. 

6. Celebrity Girl Crush?
Emma Stone. First off, she's a fucking ginger and rocks it. And second, have you seen her face? It's perfect.  

I also had her pick today's track so enjoy some country on this fine Friday and hope everyone has a great weekend!



She Ain't Right by Lee Brice on Grooveshark


6 comments

  1. Do your thing girl. Rock out to that music and who cares who's watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm but legit like yes. I jam out in my car more than any other place. I want to become bloggy friends with fallllll! I'm on my way aka im coming for you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love us so MUCH. Seriously. Our hangouts and Kiks... can't imagine my life without you girls. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH HEY THAT'S MY FACE.

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i jam out in my car all the time. also thank you for the JGL. my friday just got much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My car was where I got the best jams when I was a teenager. I live in Toronto now so I take the subway everywhere, but maybe one of these days I'll just bust out into song while on the TTC...

    ReplyDelete