Friday, October 11, 2013

Worst Friday Ever

Guys I'm having the worst day ever.



I had to send in my phone because the stupid power button decided to crap out and now I'm stuck with the worst phone on the face of the earth: a blackberry. I only have it until my beautiful Samsung comes back to mama but I seriously hate this phone. I would much rather have a flip phone. Ugh. First World Problem. 

Second, my eyes went all demon again! I've spent the last day and a half at the optometrist while they poke, prod, and drop chemicals into my eye to figure out why my pupils keep dilating. The result: they have no idea. Oh gee, THANKS GUYS. 

I'm seriously just a brooding mess over here so I'm just going to leave you with a song and link up with Whitney


Tom Ford by Jay-Z on Grooveshark


I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!


2 comments

  1. Ugh that is a sucky Friday! I hope the night and your weekend get better though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a better weekend!!

    ReplyDelete