Thursday, October 17, 2013

Who's That Girl?

There's some things you should know before dating me. Or being my friend. I was inspired by Erin's post the other day so naturally I had to jump on board.

There are things about me that will never change. I know for a fact that some of these are bad habits, character flaws and potential deal breakers. So I just thought you should know...

I will always be the girl who...
is obsessed with Harry Potter. I'm still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts. You better believe I will also have the Deathly Hallows tattooed on me forever. #HPnerdlife



I will always be the girl who...
tries to finish other people's sentences. I have tried time and again to stop doing this because I realize it's annoying as all hell but it's like a reflex. 

I will always be the girl who...
needs space. More than a normal human being should need. I like to be alone. Whether it's to write or paint my nails or watch crappy reality tv. I need to be by myself for a significant chunk of time every week. 

I will always be the girl who...
is restless. I will always want to explore the world and travel. I will never feel settled and will want to hop a plane and go.



I will always be the girl who...
has RBF. Resting Bitch Face for those who aren't aware what that means. I can't help it but I swear I'm nice!

I will always be the girl who...
would rather watch Michael, Jason or Freddy than The Notebook. I love horror movies. LOVE. And you better not be a little wimp when I ask you to watch them with me. 

I will always be the girl who...
watches way too much tv instead of going out.



I will always be the girl who...
relates more to a fictional character in a book than a person IRL. Yeah I said IRL. But really, I find my soul mates in books not in life. Le sigh.




I will always be the girl who...
has the mouth of a sailor. I swear. A LOT. More than a lady should.



I will always be the girl who...
writes. Plain and simple. And I'll probably write about you. Especially if we're dating. So yeah... #sorrynotsorry.

I will always be the girl who...
over-analyzes everything. It's what I do. I can't shake it. I'll play out a million and one scenarios in my head that are not even likely to happen. Whoops.

I will always be the girl who...
is a little bit weird. I'm weird, get over it. I like it.





4 comments

  1. No wonder we get along so well...I relate to way too many of your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I write this? Way too relatable!!!! I think I'll get my Hogwarts letter in no time , as a true potterhead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I'm following you now!!

    Jamie @
    The Growing Up Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaand I feel like I just wrote this blog post! Haha way too similar!

    ReplyDelete