Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Carving & Other Shenans

Short and sweet today my dears.

This weekend was a good one. Full of Halloween fun! Unfortunately, I still have my craptastic Blackberry so the pictures that I did end up taking suck. Samsung gods, please send my phone back to me soon :(. 

Friday night I went out with my cousin Jamie to Rumor's Comedy Club. I don't know why I don't go more often, it was such a good time! The headliner was Lachlan Patterson who I had never heard of. (Jamie won the tickets). He was actually pretty hilarious. 


Apparently he's been on Tosh.0 and The Tonight Show. COOL. The only thing that sucked about it was the drunk hecklers. Really guys? You're in a room of tops 75 people. Shut your pie holes so we can enjoy the show. 

Saturday I literally did nothing. I marathoned season 1 of Game of Thrones and read. Seriously, that's it that's all. 

Sunday Funday was a pumpkin carving extravaganza! I was elbows deep in glorious pumpkin guts and I've never been happier. My sister, Andrea, Eric and I carved some pretty sweet pumpkins if I do say so myself. CHECK IT!



Eric with a knife in his hand made me a little uncomfortable, especially because he was eerily good at taping up the table with garbage bags...

Andrea's Pumpkin

My Pumpkin

Sarah's pumpkin that she drew sans stencil the talented wench!


I managed to load up on Halloween movies this weekend as well. Halloween (2007), Hocus Pocus, Jeepers Creepers, V/H/S, and The Exorcist. 


This week kicks off my insane decorating obsession so get ready to see my house all done up and spooky. 

In other news Stacey got a puppy and she is the world's cutest little thing! Everyone meet Lola. 



I can't wait for Lola and Brooklyn to meet. I think it will be an explosion of cuteness. 

That's it for me guys. How was your weekend? Let me know all about it please and thanks :) 



Sami's Shenanigans




3 comments

  1. your pumpkins turned out so well!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is game of thrones on netflix?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly why I ended up getting rid of my Blackberry: taking pictures on it were the worst! Plus, I knew I'd love Instagram. :p

    The pumpkins look amazing!

    ReplyDelete