Tuesday, October 1, 2013

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

I'm abso-freakin-lutely obsessed with Halloween. Like... embarrassingly so. As in more than a normal human being should be. As in I wish there were two Halloweens instead of Christmas. (WHAT OF IT). Which means you best be prepared for an entire month of Halloween related posts. CHYEAH.

SORRY NOT SORRY.



Everyone do the Monster Mash. 

I also consider October to be the best month for movies on TV. But also it gives me an excuse to geek out and get all up on the Horror and Halloween Classics. These are some suggestions if you're looking for something to watch this month!

31 Movies For 31 Days
  1. Halloweentown
  2. Beetlejuice
  3. Halloween (1978)
  4. Dawn of The Dead
  5. Friday the 13th
  6. Evil Dead
  7. Hocus Pocus
  8. The Moth Diaries
  9. Trick r' Treat
  10. Children of the Corn
  11. A Nightmare on Elm Street
  12. The Howling
  13. Army of Darkness
  14. Scream 
  15. The Exorcist
  16. Carrie
  17. The Shining
  18. Corpse Bride
  19. The Omen
  20. The Addams Family
  21. Practical Magic
  22. The Craft
  23. The Changeling
  24. Night of the Living Dead
  25. The Ring
  26. Mama
  27. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  28. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  29. Ghostbusters
  30. Ernest Scared Stupid
  31. SAW

LONG LIVE HALLOWEEN


4 comments

  1. I freaking love halloween too! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I like Halloween, there is no way I could do away with Christmas!! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween too but I don't think I could handle all of those scary movies at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween, yes!!!! If only I could get away with going out to get candy still :) It's really kind of sad but I actually hate horror/scary movies. I know, I'm lame! The Addams Family is good though. And it just so happens that my birthday is on January 13th. I get a tiny bit creeped when my birthday is on a Friday...

    ReplyDelete