Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Believe...

I believe in justice.

I believe in finding the beauty in everything. 

I believe in fighting. Fighting for what and who you love, for yourself, for your dreams. Fighting for truth and respect. Fighting the darkness and your demons and fighting your fears. 

I believe in taking risks, taking a chance and falling so hard you don't think you can get back up. I believe in getting back up. 

I believe your life has a purpose. You're only given one, so make use of it. 

I believe in standing up. For yourself, for others, for what's right. 

I believe in compassion, empathy, and mercy.

I believe you create your own destiny and your fate rests on your shoulders. 

I believe in laughter and silliness and friendship.

I believe in having faith in yourself and others. 

I believe in strength. The strength to believe in all of these things without faltering.

I believe in truth. I believe that being honest is the most honorable thing you can be. 

ABOVE ALL, I BELIEVE IN ME.





3 comments

  1. I like how we both post fairly deep posts on the same day. #bloggybff I believe all those things. And how awesome you are. And that you're bootyful. And I lubs yew.

    Xo Fal
    Falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this! It's always important to stop and reminder yourself what you believe in!

    ReplyDelete