Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down On Fridayyyyy

It's Friday again thank Zeus! Which means time for another edition of 5 on Friday. Since I actually have plans for once, I decided to talk about the things I'm most excited for this weekend!

5. The Ranch

One of my absolute favorite restaurants. It's in Oakbank and my cousins work there so we try and go once every two weeks or so. The food is so yummy and it's your typical small town pizza place. They also make the world's best cherry pie. Heading there tonight with the family!

4. Decorating My Yard

Halloween is getting closer every day and it's finally time to start busting out the lawn decorations. This year my pops gave me more freedom to decorate how I want because I think he's a little bit over it. Which means no more flimsy cute decorations and helllooooo terrifying, tear inducing decorations. My cemetery will be off the charts. Plus I get to try and outdo myself with my jack-o-lanterns this year. #obsessed

I bought this creepy doll from Spirit Halloween. And she says some creepy shat. 


3. Reading

I've actually been able to read books lately which I haven't had a lot of time to do in the past few years. I'm ripping through them pretty fast. This weekend I'm pumped to relax and finish Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and hopefully make a solid dent in Clash of Kings. I'm turning into a major Game of Thrones nerd over here and I'm not even a little bit embarrassed.

2. Carrie

I have made it known numerous times that I love horror films. And there are no horror films I love more than those based on Stephen King novels. The guy is a genius. I loved the original Carrie with Sissy Spacek so naturally when I saw that cute little Chloë Grace Moretz was stepping into the role I got pretty pumped. Clearly I like to do things right, so opening night tonight Anna and I will be checking this beauty out.



1. Halloween Social

I get to party with this guy who I miss dearly and haven't seen in FOREVER! I can't wait to see what he comes up with as a costume this year. YAY ROD! 

I also decided I was going to be hilarious and third wheel it onto Andrea & Eric's costume à la Ted Mosby...


How could you not want to, look how cute they were as Bob the Builder and Wendy last year!


So this year they are going as Mary Poppins and Burt so what did I do to attach myself to them? Well I chose this...

TUPPANCE!!!!

Yup I am going as the Feed the Birds lady. This should be... well pretty ridiculous. I'm going to throw bird seeds at everyone. Cannot wait for this social. 


Time to #backthatazzup with Whitney. I'm alone at the office today so I can blast my music and have a solo 90s dance party, which means you should join me! I couldn't pick just one song to jam to so here are a few options to get your Friday pumpin' right. 








              THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



4 comments

  1. Haha what a great costume idea and that baby doll would scare the shizz out of me but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a bar called The Ranch in Lawrence (my ol college town) and I was like OMG IS THERE ONE THERE TOO? Yeah, sad face now. Whatevs. Hurry up and come to America so we can get shittastic together.

    xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love an excuse to throw birdseed at people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that creepy doll :D

    i do enjoy reading you and nominated you to the Sunshine Award, more about it on my blog :)

    xo,

    Anna http://serendipityhappening.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete