Thursday, October 31, 2013

Everybody Scream, It's All Hallow's Eve!


My favorite day in the whole wide world is finally here and I just don't even have the words to express my joy at this moment. 

I will be watching Halloween (1978) and handing out candy tonight. My goal is to make 10 children cry, scream or run away from my house. Challenge accepted. Nice. 

I will leave you with a spooktacular playlist I've been listening to on repeat. I can't wait to show everyone my creepy decorated  house tomorrow. And to eat all the leftover candy. 





Happy Halloween you bootiful witch bitches. 




2 comments

  1. You punny skank. bootiful witch bitches. I can't.
    Ps. I would totes be one of those kids running the fuck away.
    I'm a vagina when it comes to scary shit. #NoWayJose

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would have made me cry as a child with your front yard, fyi

    ReplyDelete