Friday, October 4, 2013

Eels & Raccoons

TGI to the F my loves!

For today's Friday Five I decided to share with you my favorite bad joke eels and lame pun coons. The majority of you who know me in real life know I have the lamest sense of humor. I totally laugh at fart jokes. What can I say, I'm 12 at heart. I used to have this friend Nic in some of my business classes who would have a great lame joke waiting for me whenever I came to class. Now that mutha is pursuing a law degree or some garbage in Ottawa so I don't get to hear anymore bad jokes. WHATEVER. (jk Nic I'm actually really jealous proud of you right now!)

Without further ado, here are my top 5 picks!







I seriously just laughed for about 5 minutes. I told you, I have the worst sense of humor ever. I hope at least a few of you can appreciate these! And with that, I'll leave you with this song to Back That Azz Up to this weekend. 


I'm heading down to North Dakota for a much needed girl cousins trip with Sarah, Holly, Lisa & Karen. Therefore, no social media for me! Just shopping til I drop and a little bit of wine by the pool. Hope you all have a great weekend!




                  THE GOOD LIFE BLOG




1 comment

  1. Maybe I have a lame sense of humor too, because those were hilarious and I LOL'd. Especially the first one about the eminems and ludacris and 50 cents... I die.

    ReplyDelete