Friday, October 25, 2013

A Few Of My Favorite Things (This Week)

Heyo, Heyo, Heyo, Heyoooooo (No diggity)

Ahem. Right. So anyway, today is all about my love for the internet. We've got my 5 favorite Pins from this week. Then we have my 5 favorite Buzzfeed articles. And to cap it off, my 5 favorite Thought Catalog posts. So buckle up my little pumpkin pastries cause here we goooo.

Five Pins









Five Buzzfeed Articles

24 Things You Only Do When You're Drunk
LOL at American Schooling (these kids are hilarious)
Ellen sends poor Amy & Andy to Halloween Horror Nights
35 Things Horror Movies Taught You (this is why I'm paranoid)
I Think This Might Be My Car

Five Thought Catalog Articles

The 10 Single Girl Commandments
This Is My Brain On Depression (if you know me IRL, please read this)
Hilariously Honest Titles for Popular Books
Nostalgia and Disneyland
6 Worst Things About Having Friends (seriously, you guys are the worst...)


There ya have it folks. Now onto today's JAM!

I used to be obsessed with this song. Then yesterday on the way home from work, my cousin and I were listening to my iPod on shuffle and it came on. Needless to say we rocked out hard. Here's to a late 2000s throwback! 




THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 




6 comments

  1. Dat. Song.
    And also, I do all 24 of those things. Proudly.

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. M. G. THOSE LIST!! YES YES and HELL YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first off, love this song.
    Second, going to read articles now.
    Third, FORTS? YES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how funny was the ellen thing? i would cry. one time my bf jumped out of our closet and it made me cry it scared me so bad. i am a huge baby evidently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FORTS! Ah those forts. Plus this song kinda rocks .

    ReplyDelete