Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday: An Ode To Marky Mark

Remember when Mark Wahlberg used to look like this?


Yeah me neither cause I was like 4 when he looked like this. But that's not the point. The point is, Marky Mark was the shizznit. This was reinforced by the fact that Good Vibrations came on the radio yesterday and it is physically impossible not to car dance when that happens on your commute. I actually think it should be illegal to do anything but crank dat and rock out. 

I've actually loved Mark Wahlberg for awhile now and think he's a pretty great actor, but let's not forget where this man candy came from. At one point, he was just a boy rocking some serious Calvin Klein...


Thanks for making white boys everywhere believe they could be tough, too. Thank you for making black and white sexy again. Thank you for never wearing a shirt. 


And thank you for making the 90s look so good. Now as an adult when I look back at my childhood I can appreciate more than just a tamagotchi. 

I LOVE YOU MARKY MARK.

Thank you for giving me good vibrations.  




2 comments