Monday, September 30, 2013

Shenanigan-less Weekend

My weekend was super lame. Like, beyond a doubt no one wants to hear about it. 
I'm still going to tell you about it though. Brief description coming your way in 3, 2, 1...

I read A Game of Thrones for a majority of my Saturday and Sunday and I'm still not done and I'm officially obsessed. 

Then I was supposed to meet up with a boy but boys are stupid so obviously that didn't happen. 

Then yesterday I went and saw Prisoners which was actually one of the best movies I've seen as of late. 

THAT'S IT. THAT WAS MY WEEKEND! I need a life. 


Here's a cute picture of a puppy to make up for me wasting your time today.




I actually feel like I shouldn't even be linking up with Sami, so to save some embarrassment I won't even put her pretty little link-up button. It would just be tragic since this weekend of mine involved ZERO shenanigans. But visit her blog anyway. 





3 comments

  1. Tea cup dogs > boys.

    Xo Fal
    Falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to read game of thrones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with a shenanigan-less weekend. Those actually end up being some of my favorites. Teacup dog is a win for sure!

    ReplyDelete