Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five: Fall Television!

September means the return of some of my favorite TV shows. Let me tell you, it has been a long summer waiting for some of these bad boys to come back. Today's Friday Five are the shows that I am most excited to return!

5. LAW & ORDER: SVU 


4. NEW GIRL



3. CRIMINAL MINDS



2. THE WALKING DEAD



1. AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN


There are no words to describe how excited I am for this season. Witches, Voodoo, Kathy Bates; I'm seriously anxious. SO SO SO excited! 



It's also time to back dat azz up people. Today I want to introduce you to Andrew Mitchell. A Winnipeg star (or soon to be). So you heard it here first. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!







              THE GOOD LIFE BLOG





1 comment

  1. 3, 4, and 5 are my all time favorite shows and I cannot wait for them to start again!!

    ReplyDelete