Friday, August 30, 2013

TGIF: It's The Long Weekend!

Can I just say thank the the Lord that it is the long weekend?! I have never been so tired.

Plus, our summer staff finished today and it was so bittersweet. I'm really going to miss everyone! I'll be all lonely at my desk now.

To kick-start everyone's weekends and to provide a distraction for Friday Afternoon at your desk, here is my High Five For Friday: Top five videos I've watched on YouTube this week.


The Video Dating Tape of Desmondo Ray

Oh Sweet Lorraine

Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford & Sons
(with Jason Sudeikis, Jason Batemen, Will Forte & Ed Helms)

Sir Patrick Stewart's Quadruple Take Masterclass

How To hold A Cat as shown by Macklemore

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable September long! Can't wait to hear about everyone's weekends on Tuesday.

No comments

Post a Comment