Friday, August 23, 2013

Five For Friday

This week has been a rollercoaster for me. I made a lot of decisions and came to a lot of realizations that are going to put me on track for the next few years of my life. But I'm not ready to talk about any of these yet (ooooh mysterious). 

I know this is what you're thinking right now. 

SO MOVING ON.


For today's High Five for Friday I present to you 5 links about life in your twenties. 

20 Things Nobody Tells You About Your 20s

27 Decisions We 20-Somethings Suck at Making

20 Things Every Twenty-Something is Tired of Hearing

What Dating is Like in Your Twenties

Your Early Twenties vs. Your Late Twenties


You would think Buzzfeed sponsored this post but no. I just love almost everything that comes off the site this much. 


Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!




 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png





No comments

Post a Comment