Friday, July 19, 2013

Royal Baby Watch

WHERE IS IT!? 

If you know me, you know I'm absolutely obsessed with Kate Middleton and all things royal. That may be the Canadian in me (God Save The Queen), but really, I want to be part of love the royal family. Except for Camilla. Horse face has got to go. 

So I've been trolling the internet for days trying to find out where Kate is. "Is she in the hospital? Is she with her parents? IS SHE IN LABOR?" Girl needs her royal baby fix over here. Most of me is hoping for a little girl. She would be the best dressed baby in all the world, just look at her mom. Style icon. 

But I really don't care, since it's not my baby and all. Fingers crossed for a baby by the time I get back from North Dakota this weekend. 


"I'm fabulous" (via)




No comments

Post a Comment