Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Office Life: Desk Personality

Hello lovelies!

As you know well, I love my job and my office. Just a quick note on my previous posts, the running joke of the office was that I had the oldest and slowest computer but as we are a non-profit and don't have a money tree out back, we couldn't just up and buy a new one! Once we did, it was lucky, because my computer died. As in would not turn on cause it hates me. In no way, shape or form are my amazing coworkers and bosses cheapskates or technology resistant. Just wanted to get that out of the way! 
ps everyone at my office reads/knows about/likes my blog



MOVING ON. 

Today I want to pay tribute to my ever beloved desk. I love my desk. I want to live at it. But the one thing it still half lacks is a touch of my own personality. The easiest way for you to flaunt your style at work is by sprucing up your desk. Slowly but surely I've started to make my desk my own (thanks to washi tape and colored baskets). It's a slow process though, as I'm often lazy busy after work to shop for items! 

Below is my desk accessory wish list! (As in someone send me these as presents).


I found all these items on Luvocracy