Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I'm baaaaaaack

So as everyone all three of you who read this on a semi-regular basis have realized by now, I've been AWOL for the last week. That's because homegirl got dumped. Boo, so sad. (Actually kind of but whatever, I'm not over it!). More on that later.

"I'm sorry you got dumped flowers" from Stacey & Courtney


I'm here right now to update everyone on my technology chronicles. In my last post I let out a good bit of frustration on how crappy my office computer was. As it turns out, all you need to do to get a new one is blog about it and have your boss come across it, feel bad, and run out and buy you a schweeeeeeet machine with Windows 8. BOOM. So I now have the newest, fastest, prettiest computer in all the land (my office).




 That meant time to destroy the old one! Office Space style.


No seriously...

Poor old computer died and wouldn't turn on :(

checking for salvagable parts

don't judge my outfit or messy hair, i got dumped (best excuse for anything)

I HAVE THE BEST JOB/COWORKERS EVER!



1 comment

  1. Hmm, I actually felt your last post was a bit unprofessional. Openly posting online about your organization providing you with sub par office equipment wasn't the best way to go about it. You know people read this and support you and you also know that everyone knows where you work. Your office had no choice but to update your computer! You made them look cheap as an organization and not a very tech friendly employer. Glad it worked out for you but seriously think of how others could view this. The grown up thing to do would have been to sit down with you know who and give a business case as to why your computer needs updating. Anyways, hope things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete