Friday, June 14, 2013



I don't live a particularly interesting life. I don't live in a glamorous city or have a super fancy job. I don't have a TV show and I'm possibly one of the most awkward people. So why start a blog? 

I've been tossing the idea around for sometime now and the simplest answer is this: because I want to share. I want to share my experiences, my struggles, my awkward moments, my success and my failure. I make mistakes and sometimes I don't. I have problems because I'm a normal human being. Sometimes I care too much but mostly not enough (mostly because my meds won't let me). 

If I can make one person feel like "Hey, yeah, that happens to me too. I'm not alone!" then my mission  is accomplished.

 I hope you enjoy my blog. It will mostly be nonsense because I think I have an attention problem. 50% of it will most likely be things I've found on Pinterest and decided to try and the other 50% will be a mass of whatever interests me at that time, stories, advice and je ne sais quoi (oh yeah I speak french too!). 



No comments

Post a Comment